[August 29th, 2015]
We woke up this morning and the loft was filled with sunlight! There's more space for it to spread every day...
With one month left, I decided to make a list of things left to do before we leave. The list doesn't include the things we have yet to sell, but thankfully, that list isn't too extravagant either.
1. Count the $$ in the pig
2. Take clothes, shoes, and book donations to Housing Works
3. Weed through shelves of beauty products (the perks of working at Birchbox!)
4. Weed through jewelry
5. Weed through pots/pans/cutlery and misc. cooking items
6. Organize cupboards + cleaning supplies inside
7. Weed through pantry + give food away
8. Start a box of keepsakes (photo albums, letters, books)
9. Host open house for September!
10. Find art storage facility
11. Find a nice neighborhood/apt #1 for October
12. Plan a big "empty loft" party for end of September!
13. Do yoga, lots and lots of yoga. :)
Not too bad, right? Like I said, pretty good shape! And it's so nice to feel organized in it all too. The dream is to get ourselves to a position where, come 9/28, we have nothing but a suitcase to move out of this place. The loft will be ready to receive its new happy tenants and all the objects they bring with them. New energy, new life!
Wishing everyone a beautiful Saturday filled with sunlight!